Skip to main content
Submitted by admin on 6 August 2021

Whenever a person want to  foreign, he goes on either immigrant visa or non-immigrant lets understand what they are first.

Visas Type

Nonimmigrant Visas: Temporary Visa

For Temporary visa we need to file a Petition by filling Form I-129, must be filed  on behalf of you by prospective Employer or U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

How to apply for nonimmigrant visa


Step 1: Nonimmigrant Visa
Step 2: Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form
Step 3: Pay your visa fees
Step 4: Schedule your appointment
Step 5: Attend your interview
Step 6: Track your passport

Immigrant Visas: Permanent Visa